Monday, July 30, 2018 / by Anne Rose
Top 10 Reasons You Should Buy This House:
1. The bathroom fits four people.
2. You don't share? There are tons of closets.
3. You're claustrophobic: lots of porches.
4. The kitchen has three sinks.
5. The upstairs hallway is a bowling alley.
6. Every bedroom is a "master."
7. Beat movie theater prices with a home theater. Just bring the screen and your popcorn.
8. Don't need curtains. Shade, trees, privacy, and funky-shaped windows.
9. Don't worry about forgetting to lock up. This is a gated community.
10. You're undecided. Wilmington. Myrtle Beach.
Watch the home tour video: https://youtu.be/l77hPdRhndk
Nestled conveniently between Wilmington NC and Myrtle Beach SC, this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4464 sq ft home is listed at $595,000. Built in 2008, this conch-style home sits on .32 acres. The home is pristine, with architectural elements of Key West and the West Indies and plenty of modern upgrades.
This home features 10-foot ceilings both upstairs and down, a multitude of porches and balconies, a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, gas cooktop, pot filler, wine cooler, central vacuum system, central intercom and surround sound audio, a first floor master en-suite and dual walk in closets, dual vanities, whirlpool tub, walk-in rain shower and private screened patio.
Located in the premier waterfront community of Seawatch at Sunset Harbor, you'll be located along the coastal corridor between the shopping and dining of historic Wilmington NC and the entertainment of Myrtle Beach SC. Low HOA fees.
Like and share with a Letterman-loving, house-hunting, real estate-selling friend!
Credits: Host: Tyson Emery, Realtor/Broker, KBT Realty Group - Keller Williams, email@example.com
Director and Videographer: Anne Rose
Videography Advisor: Edward Taylor
Music: Kevin MacLeod, "Aces High"
Popcorn Animation: Pixel Boom Digital Creativity