Tuesday, July 27, 2021 / by Anne Rose
August 2021 Around the Azalea Coast | events and community news in Southeastern Coastal North Carolina
"A life worth living might be measured in many ways, but the one way that stands above all others is living a life of no regrets," Gary Keller, The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
Big News | StarNews Media best of the best 2021
KBT Realty Group has been chosen by the community as one of the top five finalists in the Best Real Estate Company Category of the 2021 Best of the Best ShorePicks from StarNews Media. The nomination round received over 47,000 votes! In the finalist voting, StarNews readers will pick their final favorites in each category. Voting will be open from 8/2/21 - 8/18/21 on the StarNews website.
Please click through and vote for KBT. We really appreciate your confidence and we always value the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
What's Up | 20 great ideas for summer fun
We compiled a list of our top 20 summer activities in the Wilmington North Carolina area, with a few day trips thrown in for the sake of adventure:
1. Stroll along the 2-miles of the downtown Wilmington Riverwalk along the Cape Fear River. Our highlights include lunch on the deck at Elijah's or Pilot House, ice cream at Anne Bonny's, and a peek into the boat building workshop of Cape Fear Community College.
2. Boardwalk Cash Bingo in Carolina Beach on Wednesday evening through August.
3. Poplar Grove Farmers Market is open every week with seasonal produce and much, much more: meats, seafood, cheese, eggs, baked goods, specialty foods, North Carolina wines, and local arts and crafts.
There's more! Read the rest of our 20 summer-time suggestions. Leave a comment if we missed your favorite.
Team Updates | kudos and congrats
Alex Hernandez has joined KBT Realty Group as Broker/Realtor®. Alex spent the last six years in Boston, MA, where she graduated from Bentley University with a B.A. in Marketing. She previously worked at TJX, the parent company of TJ MAxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods. She is excited to call Wilmington home, and is joining the growing crew of pickleball enthusiasts at KBT.
Congratulations and wishes for a lifetime of happiness for Broker/Realtor® Carey Patrick, who was married on Saturday July 24, in an outdoor ceremony on Holden Beach. Carey will be updating her real estate license to her new name, Carey McClure.
Join Charles Swain, Broker/Realtor with KBT Realty Group, on a pre-closing walk through with his buyer client, ensuring that the property is in the same condition that they last saw. Meet #flatcharles, learn about the all-cash close #RibbonProgram, and see what it takes to make a buyer successful.
Arlo has just joined Realtor® Kyle Frie's household, and stopped by the office to win hearts as the newest member of KBT's furry friends. Everyone here has fallen in love with Arlo's fearless attitude and confident puppy swagger.
Listings | featured properties
Price Improvement! $500,000
Have you explored Castle Hayne, Wilmington's neighbor just north of downtown? With easy access to the highways, minutes from the airport, and offering a wide variety of price points for waterfront, gated development, non-HOA communities, or property with acreage, this growing community is an option that appeals to a wide variety of home buyers. We would love to give you a tour or customize a Castle Hayne home search for you.
Reviews | feedback from our clients
- Becky and the KBT team were so helpful to my husband and I with the sale of his Mothers property after her passing. Wonderful and knowledgeable, Becky and her team were always right there to answer any questions we had. We will be reaching out to Becky and KBT Realty in the near future to help with the sale of another property! - Stacey Plott
- Kirk is by far the best realtor my wife and I have ever worked with! My wife is very particular and Kirk exhibited a tremendous amount of patience and spent much time with us accessing our needs and wants. When we finally found our home he negotiated feverishly on our behalf. We strongly recommend anyone looking for a house to contact Kirk Pugh. - Michael Herbst
- We dealt with Rick Binford as primary agent and Broker, he was extremely helpful and we were able to get a deal on the table in less than a week, his associates Ken Goebel who spend a lot of time showing us the purchase property and all around the St James area and Kristine Roody, the Transaction Coordinator were both top notch. We have nothing but good things to say about our KBT Realtors group. From start to finish they were able to answer any questions and helped us source contractors and more. Being we were working mostly remote from New York they were patient and explained a lot of the details of doing a real estate transaction in North Carolina. They get a gold star from us, we were very lucky to find them and we would highly recommend them to any friends or family. - sstewart430
Would you like to share your experience working with KBT Realty Group? You can share a review on KBT's Google Business page.